The Eagle Hat is a non-member land clothing item that is worn on the head. It was first released in Jam Mart Clothing on February 28, 2013. However, it was later moved to the Conservation Museum's shop in Appondale where it is currently sold with other animal-themed hats.
This item appears to be a hat that is shaped like the top of an eagle's head. It consists of a large beak with a thin slit for a nose, dark eyes that seem to have an aggravated expression, square feathers down the neck, and what appears to be a tiny wing sticking out from the back of the head. This item has nine different color varieties including the rare version.
- They are based on artwork by Mighty Spiritwolf that was submitted for Cosmo's Hat Contest.
- Strangely, no gray color variant was released to match the color of the original artwork.
- The Phoenix Helmet is very similar to the Eagle Hat.
- This is one of a few animal-themed hats that came out before the actual animal was available (the Eagle Hat was released before the Eagle was announced). Some of the other hats that were released before their animal include the Lion Hat and the Rare Fox Hat among others.
- This item has a light-purple "Rare" version, the Rare Eagle Hat, that was released on June 29, 2015 for 750 Gems as part of Rare Item Monday.