The Diamond Shop is a place where Jammers can spend Diamonds. It is located just above Club Geoz in Jamaa Township. It was introduced on May 30, 2013, when the Monthly Member Gifts were discontinued and replaced with weekly Diamonds instead. The Diamond Shop sells a wide variety of items such as arcade games, weapons, armor, and music for dens; it also sells things that are not items such as animal avatars, pets, and dens.
On the outside, the Diamond Shop appears to be a small, round stone building with a domed roof. It has light blue diamond-shaped stones leading up to the door. It also includes blue stone accents around the doorway as well as along the base and top of the walls. The dome of the roof has diamond-shaped skylights that are frosted in a light blue color. There are also two teal banners, which are imprinted with white diamond-cut shapes, on either side of the entrance and there is even an animated red flag waving at the top of the dome.
The inside of the shop is much larger than its outside appearance. The floor of the shop is decorated with white, blue, and dark blue tiles that are laid out in intricate swirling patterns and diamond shapes. There are square pillars, which happen to be cracked and have golden engravings, along the walls of the shop. In between each pillar is a glass window with a light-blue frosted appearance and a blue stone frame.
In the center of the shop there is a giant marble Arctic Wolf statue on a stand; next to the statue is a smaller circular platform displaying a Pet Arctic Wolf and a Pet Fox. At the top-right of the shop is a stone display table that has an animal mannequin on top for displaying armor sets; the animal and the armor set displayed change depending on the season. On the right side of the Diamond Shop are three more stone display tables with a Legendary Glove, a Snow Cloud, and an Elf Tail Armor at the top - followed by a record player in the middle and two miniature den models at the bottom. At the bottom left of the shop is a wooden table covered in gems, diamonds, treasure chests, and weight balances.
One of the shop tables is different from all of the others because it is named the Diamond Exchange instead of the "Diamond Shop" and it allows Jammers to buy Gems using their diamonds.
Jamaaliday Gift Shop
|List of Gift Shop Items|
|Patch of Lollipops|
|Ice Phantom Statue|
|Candy Cane Planter|
|Hanging Candy Canes|
All of these animals can also be purchased through the player's Switch Animals menu by clicking the "make a new animal!" button.
|List of Available Animals|
All pets purchased from the diamond shop cost 3 diamonds.
|List of Available Pets|
All dens purchased from the Diamond Shop are for members-only.
|List of Available Dens|
|Sir Gilbert's Palace||7|
|Sky Kingdom Den||7|
|Sol Arcade Den||5|
Each armor set is a collection of five clothing items that match for the head, neck, body, legs, and tail. Note: Most of all the armor/costume sets are members-only, except for the Diamond Encrusted Gauntlets, Diamond Encrusted Tail Armor and the Western Tail Scarf.
|List of Available Armor/Outfit Sets|
|Armor/Outfit Sets||Types||Set Pairs|
|Western Tail Scarf||Western||2|
|Phoenix Leg Armor||Phoenix||3|
|Phoenix Tail Armor||Phoenix||2|
|Flower Tail Armor||Flower||2|
|Royal Tail Armor||Royal||2|
|Spirit Tail Armor||Spirit||2|
|Wind Tail Armor||Wind||2|
|Princess Tail Ribbons||Princess||2|
The clothing shop sells miscellaneous clothing items that are not considered part of an armor set. All clothing items purchased from the diamond shop are for members-only.
|List of Available Clothing Items|
|Pixelated Otter Head||1|
|Pixelated Koala Head||2|
|Pixelated Giraffe Head||2|
|Jamaaliday Branch Antlers||2|
|Pixelated Deer Head||2|
|Pixelated Monkey Head||2|
|Pixelated Arctic Fox Head||2|
|Pixelated Panda Head||2|
|Pixelated Eagle Head||2|
|Pixelated Horse Head||2|
|Pixelated Lynx Head||2|
|Pixelated Cheetah Head||2|
|Elf Tail Armor||4|
|Pixelated Bunny Head||2|
|Pixelated Tiger Head||2|
|Pixelated Raccoon Head||2|
|Pixelated Fox Head||2|
|Pixelated Wolf Head||2|
This shop sells a variety of furniture and other items for land Dens.
All of the music items are for members only and are sold for 1 Diamond each.
|List of Available Music|
|The Forgotten Desert|
|The Hidden Falls|
|Chamber of Knowledge|
|Ocean Base Camp|
Limited Time Items
For a limited time only items.
|List of Limited Time Items|
|Sunflower Necklace||Sun-Themed Outfit||1|
|Sunbeam Shirt||Sun-Themed Outfit||2|
|Sunshine Glove||Sun-Themed Outfit||1|
|Sunlight Tail Ornaments||Sun-Themed Outfit||2|
|Rainbow Tail Armor||Rainbow||2|
- Outside of the Diamond Shop, the pathway seems to be made of Diamonds.
- Animals purchased in the Diamond Shop can be bought again and again when creating a new animal, but for just 1000 Gems. The same goes for the Diamond Shop's pets, which will then be available for 400 Gems.
- Jammers can exchange Diamonds for Gems, but not vice versa.
- The Diamond Shop's music theme is Mystical Morning, which can be purchased from the shop itself at the price of 1 Diamond.
- The clothing and den items were originally part of the same shop window, but they were split into two different shop windows when the clothing previews were introduced on May 12, 2016.
- There was a sale during May 17–22, 2016, where every animal in the Diamond Shop, except for the Hyena, was half-off (5 Diamonds).
- A weekly sale feature was announced on June 9, 2016, where every week something from the Diamond Shop will be put on sale for half-off.
- Flying animals can stand on the roof of the Diamond Shop in Jamaa Township.
- The term 'diamond' comes from the ancient Greek term 'adámas', meaning 'unbreakable', 'proper', or 'unalterable'.
- The Pet Rooster was the first non-member pet to be sold in the Diamond Shop.
- It can be assumed that the idea for the currency was derived from real life diamonds, well-known for their beauty, strength, and rarity.
- There is a glitch where if the player selects a pet to purchase but then closes the customization screen before purchasing it, the shop window will display how many Gems the player has instead of how many Diamonds they have.
- There is a glitch where most of the decorative diamonds in the shop will become green for a split second before returning normal upon entering the shop.
- There is a glitch where the amount of diamonds would not change after purchasing an item. However, you can still only spend the amount you have.
- There is a glitch where, when trying to purchase a pet, it will tell you that you already have it, and you buy it for gems instead.
Clothing Preview Glitch
There was a glitch where the clothing items could appear as solid burgundy shade, but they could not be purchased. This occurred if the player was previewing a non-default color variant of an item while on a non-default sorting option. If the player then clicked one of the sorting buttons such that an item with fewer color variants aligned in the same slot as the previewed item, when they finally clicked the close-up magnifying glass button they would see a solid magenta variant that wasn't actually available.
|Click Expand to view|
|Click Expand to view|
|Click Expand to view|
|Click Expand to view|