The Diamond Shop is a store where Jammers can spend Diamonds. It is located within the Diamond Shop building in Jamaa Township. It was introduced on May 30, 2013, when the Monthly Member Gifts were discontinued and replaced with weekly Diamonds instead. The Diamond Shop sells a wide variety of items such as arcade games, weapons, armor, and music for dens; it also sells things that are not items such as animal avatars, pets, and dens.
In the center of the shop there is a giant marble Arctic Wolf statue on a stand; next to the statue is a smaller circular platform displaying a Pet Arctic Wolf and a Pet Fox. At the top-right of the shop is a stone display table that has an animal mannequin on top for displaying armor sets; the animal and the armor set displayed change depending on the season. On the right side of the Diamond Shop are three more stone display tables with a Legendary Glove, a Snow Cloud, and an Elf Tail Armor at the top - followed by a record player in the middle and two miniature den models at the bottom. In the bottom left corner, there are Mannequins on display. Next to the Mannequin display is the Diamond Exchange. The door of the shop is engraved with a Zios design.
All of these animals can also be purchased through the player's Switch Animals menu by clicking the "make a new animal!" button.
|List of Available Animals|
The following animals are still sold but will be removed soon.
|List of Clearance Animals|
|Goat||10||Yes||August 2, 2018|
All pets purchased from the diamond shop cost 3 diamonds.
|List of Available Pets|
All dens purchased from the Diamond Shop are for members-only.
|List of Available Dens|
|Sol Arcade Den||7|
|Sir Gilbert's Palace||7|
Each armor set is a collection of five clothing items that match the head, neck, body, legs, and tail.
|List of Available Armor/Outfit Sets|
|Spirit Tail Armor||2||Yes|
|Princess Tail Ribbons||2||Yes|
|Diamond Encrusted Helmet||2||Yes|
|Diamond Encrusted Amulet||1||Yes|
|Diamond Encrusted Armor||3||Yes|
|Diamond Encrusted Gauntlets||1||No|
|Diamond Encrusted Tail Armor||2||No|
|Wind Tail Armor||2||Yes|
|Mystical Tail Armor||2||Yes|
|Phoenix Leg Armor||3||Yes|
|Phoenix Tail Armor||2||Yes|
The clothing shop sells miscellaneous clothing items that are not considered part of an armor set. All clothing items purchased from the diamond shop are for members-only.
|List of Available Clothing Items|
|Mira Feather Pendant||1|
|Giant Moose Antlers||2|
|Pixelated Koala Head||2|
|Pixelated Giraffe Head||2|
|Pixelated Otter Head||2|
|Pixelated Horse Head||2|
|Pixelated Lynx Head||2|
|Pixelated Cheetah Head||2|
|Pixelated Bunny Head||2|
|Pixelated Tiger Head||2|
|Pixelated Raccoon Head||2|
|Pixelated Fox Head||2|
|Pixelated Wolf Head||2|
The following items will be removed from the store soon.
|List of Clearance Clothing Items|
|Clothing Items||Type?||Time Expired|
|Sunflower Necklace||1||August 2, 2018|
This shop sells a variety of furniture and other items for land Dens.
All of the music items are for members only and are sold for 1 Diamond each.
|List of Available Music|
|Chamber of Knowledge|
|Ocean Base Camp|
- Animals purchased in the Diamond Shop can be bought again and again when creating a new animal, but for just 1000 Gems. The same goes for the Diamond Shop's pets, which will then be available for 400 Gems.
- The clothing and den items were originally part of the same shop window, but they were split into two different shop windows when the clothing previews were introduced on May 12, 2016.
- There was a sale during May 17–22, 2016, where every animal in the Diamond Shop, except for the Hyena, was half-off (5 Diamonds).
- A weekly sale feature was announced on June 9, 2016, where every week something from the Diamond Shop will be put on sale for half-off, but this was discontinued around 2017.
- The Pet Rooster was the first non-member pet to be sold in the Diamond Shop.
- On November 16th, 2018, Mannequins were added to the Diamond Shop.
- There is a glitch where if the player selects a pet to purchase but then closes the customization screen before purchasing it, the shop window will display how many Gems the player has instead of how many Diamonds they have.
- There is a glitch where the amount of diamonds would not change after purchasing an item. However, you can still only spend the amount you have.
- There is a glitch where, when trying to purchase a pet, it will tell you that you already have it, and you buy it for gems instead.
- There is a glitch that happens when you have the animal jam sound off, putting your mouse over the pets section still makes a noise.
- There is a glitch where in the Den Items Shop, the first eight den items wouldn't load. If you tried to buy one, it wouldn't show the item in your den, therefore, making the item "invisible"
Clothing Preview Glitch
There was a glitch where the clothing items could appear as solid magenta, but they could not be purchased. This occurred if the player was previewing a non-default color variant of an item while on a non-default sorting option. If the player then clicked one of the sorting buttons such that an item with fewer color variants aligned in the same slot as the previewed item, when they finally clicked the close-up magnifying glass button they would see a solid magenta variant that wasn't actually available.
|Click Expand to view|
|Click Expand to view|
|Click Expand to view|