Dens generally cost between 2,000 and 7,500 Gems. There are two underwater dens at the moment, the "Sunken Ship" den and the "Lost Ruins" den. Dens are available in the Den Shop in Coral Canyons, while the underwater dens are available in Deep Blue; these can also be accessed by the player simply by clicking the "Switch Den" icon when editing their Den. The only exceptions to this would be the Diamond Shop Dens: Crystal Palace (7 diamonds), Sky Kingdom (7 diamonds), Cosmo's Den (5 diamonds), Sol Arcade Den (5 diamonds), and the seasonal Diamond Shop Den(s): Gingerbread House (5 diamonds)
The maximum number of items in one den is 300 items for all Jammers. Members can have up to 16 dens. You cannot delete both the "Small House" and "Sunken Ship" dens because, as non-member, these are the only dens available to you. It is impossible for a Jammer to have no den. Most dens have seasonal themes, such as the Gingerbread House and the Haunted House. Jammers are able to decorate their dens any way that they would like. Some dens are from the Diamond Shop, such as the Crystal Palace. These dens cost around 7 diamonds each and some of them are known for being the biggest dens.
List Of Available Dens
- Small House
- Water Park
- Mushroom Hut
- Ol' Barn
- Enchanted Hollow
- Fantasy Castle
- Princess Castle
- Tree House
- Sunken Ship
- Lost Ruins
- Gingerbread House
- Crystal Palace
- Sol Arcade Den
- Cosmo's Den
- Sky Kingdom
- The Fantasy Castle is the most expensive den for gems costing at a price of 7,500 Gems.
- If you purchase a King of the Jungle membership card, you have the option to choose a free castle den or a National Geographic Kids magazine subscription.
- The Castle den is used as the layout for the Trading Party, except with snow instead of the regular grass.
- While in "Preview Mode," you can't chat or see other players. Yet you used be able to type :dance: (even though you won't get a little chat bar on the bottom) you will dance and etc. This glitch has been patched.
- The newest den is the huge Sky Castle den, which is available in the Diamond shop for 7 Diamonds.
- There used to be a den for Jammers during the beta phase, which included 3 floors, but it was soon removed after beta testing was over. It was thought that the den was the Small House den, but in the beta testing phase. (You were able to see how it looked like at the Beta Party.)
- There are miniature versions of "real" dens available for pets, such as the Pet Fantasy Castle Den, the Pet Castle Den, the Pet Haunted House Den, and the Pet Princess den.
- Dens can be reached by clicking the house icon on the World Map.
- Currently, the biggest den is The Sky Kingdom.
- The Crystal Palace and the Sky Kingdom are actually the most expensive dens if you translate the diamonds into gems, making it 10,000 gems.