Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dens cost between 2,000-7,500 Gems or 5-7 Diamonds. There are two aquatic dens, the Sunken Ship Den den, and the Lost Ruins den. Dens are can be purchased in the Den Shop in Coral Canyons, while the underwater dens are available in Deep Blue; these can also be accessed by the Jammer by simply clicking the "Switch Den" icon while editing their Den, and then clicking one of the empty "Make A New Den" slots.
The maximum number of items that can be placed in one Den is 500 for members and 100 for non-members. Members can have up to 16 Dens. As the original Small House den cannot be deleted, it is impossible for a Jammer to have no den. Many dens have seasonal themes, such as the Gingerbread House and the Haunted House. Jammers are able to decorate their dens in any way that they would like, using their den items. Some dens are from the Diamond Shop, such as the Crystal Palace. These dens cost around 7 Diamonds each, and are generally larger than the dens purchased with Gems. Peck's Den and the Sky Kingdom are some of the bigger dens that cost 7 Diamonds, although, the den available during the Beta Testing was about the same size, if not larger.
Coral Canyons' Den Shop
- Small House
- Ol' Barn
- Enchanted Hollow
- Fantasy Castle
- Princess Castle
- Tree House
Season Theme Dens
Normal Premium Dens
- Art Gallery
- Crystal Palace
- Sol Arcade Den
- Sky Kingdom
- Beach House
- Bounce House Den
- Pixel Place
- Winter Palace
Season Theme Premium Dens
- Haunted House (formerly Night of the Phantoms)
- Epic Haunted Manor (Night of the Phantoms Only)
- Gingerbread House (Jamaalidays Only)
- Winter Palace (Winter Only)
- Friendship Cottage (Friendship Festival Only)
- Lucky Castle (Lucky Day Only)
- Spring Cottage (Spring Only)
Deep Blue Den Shop
- Sunken Ship (Ocean Non-Member Den)
- Lost Ruins (Ocean Member Den)
- The Fantasy Castle is the most expensive den that can be purchased with gems, with its cost being 7,500 Gems.
- Previously, when a King of the Jungle Membership Card was redeemed, Jammers could choose to receive a free Castle Den or a National Geographic Kids Magazine Subscription.
- The Castle Den is used as the layout for the Trading Party, with the a few changes such as added snow, fire pits, and a frozen moat in place of the regular grass.
- While in "Preview Mode", Jammers can't access the action buttons, use chat or see other players, but it is possible to type action codes without the chat bar on the bottom of the screen, causing the animal of that player to perform the action.
- The newest den is the Art Gallery Den, which is available in the Diamond Shop for 7 Diamonds.
- The only available den for Jammers during the Beta Testing was larger than most dens currently in the game, including 3 floors, but was soon removed after the Beta Testing was concluded. This den is now visible as the setting of the Beta Party, with a few minor changes to it.
- There are miniature versions of full size dens available for pets, such as the Pet Princess Castle, the Pet Fantasy Castle, the Pet Castle, and the Pet Haunted House.
- Jammers can reach their den by clicking the house icon on the World Map.
- If you convert the cost of Diamonds into Gems, most dens purchased with Diamonds cost more than dens purchased with Gems, excluding the Fantasy Castle den.
- There are dens that have never been seen before on the GIF that is the heading of the Epic Den Challenges. These dens may be released.
- Diamond Shop dens can be obtained in den shops, but they still must be bought with diamonds.
- Unlike animals and pets, when a den is purchased with Diamonds, the player cannot purchase additional copies of that den for Gems; instead, the player must pay the same price in Diamonds for each copy of the den.
- There is a glitch where the AJ Melody music icon can appear in the den while it is being edited.