The Cruise Ship Party is a party set in the theme of a cruise ship. It was first introduced on May 10, 2012, and arrives as a Party every summer since.
AppearanceThe whole party takes place on the deck of the AJS Mola Mola, a large cruise ship. Of the many things found on the deck, there are chairs and towels scattered throughout the deck, a waterslide leading to a pool, and a smoothie bar. Dolphins can also be seen performing a short distance from the cruise ship in the waters. The Cruise Ship Party has two shops where Jammers can purchase items–one that can be accessed by clicking on the cash register on the smoothie bar, and the other that can be accessed by clicking on the counter holding a red sign with the word "Sale" on it.
|Click Expand to view|
|Ship In A Bottle||500||Yes|
|Sunset Beach Towel||300||Yes|
|Smoothie Machine (Item)||3,500||Yes|
- The dolphins found in this party are more animated and shadowed than the Dolphin player avatars.
- If a player dances at the bow of the ship, the dolphins will jump more often.
- If a player uses a flying animal in this party, they can go into the water where the dolphins are.
- There are three clickable clouds and a clickable sun in the sky. Clicking on any of them will give the player a Holdable of that animal (or, in the case of the sun, a sun). The clouds are in the shape of a Bunny, a Wolf, and a Phantom.
- This is one of the only two places in the game, the other being Captain Melville's Juice Hut that you can make smoothies in.
- A shark will sometimes appear at the back of the ship.
- The music played at this party is identical to the one played at Captain Melville's Juice Hut.