Codes are bonuses that reward the player with Gems or items. They can be found in the National Geographic Kids Magazine and Almanac/Infopedia, and are occasionally featured on the Daily Explorer. Other ways codes are distributed are from the Jam-A-Grams AJHQ sends on special occasions, such as holidays. Each code may only be used once, and both non-members and members alike are able to use codes.
Most codes are case-insensitive, which means that they can be entered with uppercase letter or lowercase letters and the result will be the same. Players have three ways in which they may enter codes. The first way is by going to Animal Jam's home screen and selecting the box next to "I Have a Code to Enter!", thus enabling a text box where the player may enter their code in. However, the player cannot be logged in, as the box is only visible when the player log in is showing. The second way is by entering the code on Animal Jam's "redeem your code" page, where the player will then be taken to a page that confirms whether or not the code will be applied to the player's account. If the player is logged off, they will need to sign in again. The third method is to simply click on the "Enter Code" button located inside the My Settings menu while playing in-game.
|Click Expand to view|
|heartstone||Call of the Alphas Book|
|riddlethis||The Phantoms' Secret Book|
|wildbackpack||Play Wild Backpack|
|powerbackpack||Panda Power Backpack|
|wintergame||Mystery at Mt. Shiveer Book|
|Click Expand to view|
|10MILLION||10 Million Banner|
|ajbday||1st Birthday Cake|
|ajbday3||3rd Birthday Cake|
|ajbday4||4th Birthday Cake|
|ajbday5||5th Birthday Cake|
|ajbday6||6th Birthday Cake|
|birthdaybash||2nd Birthday Cake|
|gecko||Green Gecko Plushie|
|peskyphantoms||Imprisoned Phantoms & 1,000 Gems|
- The ability to add codes in-game was introduced in an update on April 14, 2016.
- When a Jazwares Adopt-A-Pet code is redeemed, an icon will appear for the toys that have been collected in the Adopt A Pet Checklist.
- If the player enters too many codes incorrectly, a security captcha pop-up will appear to confirm that the user is not a robot.
- If the player enters too many codes at once, a pop-up may appear telling the player that they cannot redeem any more codes at the time.
- There used to be a glitch where a player would enter a code when their membership expired and be able to play as a non-member using a member animal. However, this glitch was patched.
- If a code is expired and becomes available for use again, anyone who had previously entered the code before the expiration will be able to use the code again.