Club Geoz is a dance club located next to the Diamond Shop in Jamaa Township. It was originally accessible for members only but later changed to be accessible for all Jammers. On October 12, 2017, the Lines of Power tore Club Geoz down, leaving debris scattered on the ground; as a result, Jammers no longer have access to the room anymore.
On the outside, Club Geoz appears to be a medium-sized building. There are three flags hanging above the doorframe and music symbols are imprinted all around the building. Its outside appearance changes every season. Previously, its exterior size was larger, but it became smaller in 2013 when the Diamond Shop was added.
On the inside, there are stairways that are located to the left of the room, which is where the player enters Club Geoz. Speakers are spread throughout the room, as well as many spotlights. In the center of the room, there is a round, checkerboard-themed dance floor surrounded by lights. To the right is a stairway that leads up to an area with a set of turntables, presumably the place for a DJ.
Located next to the stairways are the game consoles for Spider Zapper and Phantom Fighter. At the back of the room, there is a small, green couch with a few pillows resting beside it. Towards the bottom right is a stairway with a red rug laid on top of it, leading to a Photo Booth surrounded by lights.
- The construction of the Play Wild Party is based off Club Geoz.
- If enough people dance on the dance floor, the spotlights will turn on and a disco ball may appear briefly.
- Originally, during the Beta Testing, Club Geoz's main design was flipped horizontally.
- There is a non-member music den item that uses Club Geoz's music.
- Jazwares made an Animal Jam playset that is based on Club Geoz.
- When Club Geoz was torn down, a new secret shop was added. The secret shop sells only one item, that item being the Club Geoz Hat and Headphones.
|Click Expand to view|