Canyons Pathway is a narrow place that connects Crystal Sands to Coral Canyons. It is one of the smallest outdoor places in Jamaa and it is technically not considered one of the main areas because it cannot be accessed from the World Map.
The pathway is a mix of landscapes with the red sedimentary rocks of Coral Canyons and the granite cliffs of Crystal Sands. Along the edges of the pathway are palm trees, bushes, daisies, a hedgehog, and prickly pear cacti. There are two pairs of interactive tiki torches and a large slab of rock. To the far southeast, players can see the sea water from Crystal Sands and starfish on the edge of the wall. Along the north cliff, there is a painting of a Llama. The soundtrack used here is the Crystal Sands (Music). If you walk on to the edge of the slab of rock to the right you can see a red-brown structure that seems to resemble a bridge. Whether AJ is planning to add a new land or area is unclear.
As this is a small location, there are limited things for Jammers to do here. One special feature is the interactive tiki torches that will light up when clicked.
As with most lands in Jamaa, this place has adoption icons for Pets. The first icon is found next to the sign that points towards Crystal Sands, and it is for snakes. The other adoption icon is found directly north from the snakes, and it is for hamsters.
The only game in this location is Twister. This game has players control a scissor-tailed flycatcher to avoid the debris of a tornado and escape to safety.
- Canyons Pathway is decorated for many events such as the Friendship Festival, Lucky Day, and the Jamaalidays.
- In March 2012, this place was used for one of the eggs in the Spring Egg Hunt; it was found next to the Crystal Sands sign.
- There is a small section of the World Map that shows the Canyons Pathway as an archway, with a small pathway leading off in between Coral Canyons and Crystal Sands on the right side.
- In the original Hatapalooza event, one of the hat shops was located here.
- There is a glitch that allows Jammers to walk in the rock by switching animals and clicking the center of the rock to the left.
- The carving on the rock here was originally a deer, but it was changed in June 2015.
- Despite the similar name and appearance, this place does not use the Coral Canyons (Music).
- In early 2017, the polar bear banners were put up in every land. However, the banner stayed up in the Canyons Pathway for much longer than in any other lands. It is assumed it was forgotten to be taken down by AJHQ.