The Bunny Hat is a non-member land clothing item that is worn on the head. It was released sometime during Beta Testing and was formerly available in Jam Mart Clothing. It was later re-released in the Conservation Museum where it is currently sold. It was put on clearance on April 17, 2018, and left stores on April 27, 2018. It was re-released on May 10, 2018.
The Bunny Hat is an animal-themed hat shaped like a Bunny's head. It has four whiskers on either side of two button eyes. The ears are patched in a different color fabric and have stitches bordering the patches. At the base of the hat are two white teeth sticking down from the front. This item has ten different varieties with two rare variants.
- The dark-turquoise Rare Bunny Hat was released for Rare Item Monday on August 17, 2015; it was sold at the Museum Shop inside the Conservation Museum.
- There is another, lighter-blue color variant of the Rare Bunny Hat that was not released in stores. This variant can sometimes be won in the Daily Spin, the Member Spin, and in some adventures.
- The Daily Explorer mistakenly advertised the lighter-blue color variant, which was not sold in stores, instead of showing the correct, dark-turquoise version that was sold for Rare Item Monday.
- Every bunny hat has white whiskers, except for the Freedom Bunny Hat and the Rare Bunny Hat.
- This item has a freedom-themed counterpart, the Freedom Bunny Hat.
- There is a Jamaaliday counterpart of this item, the Jamaaliday Bunny Hat.