This item is an animal-themed hat shaped like a Bunny's head. It has four whiskers on either side of two button eyes. The ears are patched in a different color fabric and have stitches bordering the patches. At the base of the hat are two white teeth sticking down from the front. This item has nine different varieties with one rare variant.
- The dark-turquoise Rare Bunny Hat was released for Rare Item Monday on August 17, 2015; it was sold at the Museum Shop inside the Conservation Museum.
- There is another, lighter-blue color variant of the Rare Bunny Hat that is called "glitched" by some Jammers because it was not released in stores. This variant can be won in the Daily Spin.
- The Daily Explorer mistakenly advertised the lighter-blue color variant, which was not sold in stores, instead of showing the correct, dark-turquoise version that was sold for Rare Item Monday.
- Every bunny hat has white whiskers, except for the Freedom Bunny Hat and the Rare Bunny Hat.
- This has a freedom-themed counterpart, the Freedom Bunny Hat.