The default bunny has a light, soft-white fur with faded-red eyes and rosy-pink ears. There is a small tuft of fur sticking up from the top of the bunny's large, blocky head and there is a small pink nose low on the front. One of the bunny's ears has a small notch high up on the outer edge, and the paws are stubby.
|Sit||Sits similar to standing pose|
|Dance||Break-dances on ears|
|Play||Spins ears and begins to lift off the ground, resembling a helicopter|
|Sleep||Sleeps on its side, with one ear on the ground and the other held upright with a slight droop|
|Hop||Hops very high, similar to a Tiger|
- There was a Bunnies Only Party that only bunnies and Spring Bunnies may attend, however, it has returned.
- They have a pet counterpart, the pet bunny.
- This and the Spring Bunnies are one of the the smallest animals in the game.
- The default bunny looks like an albino bunny. Like other animals, this means it is slightly different than what the art depicts.
- Although the Bunny has no pattern by default, its default pattern color is a red-brown that is not available on the color palette. Once this is changed, the default color can no longer be obtained.
- The Bunny has its own game, Tunnel Town.
- In Tunnel Town, it's revealed that the Bunny has hundreds of species.
- With certain patterns, the back ear will layer above the front ear when dancing.
- A glitch occurs when a bunny plays with a tutu on. It will appear as if the bunny is wearing a tutu on its head.
- A glitch occurs when the bunny is wearing Mystical Faerie Wings; they will look like the Faerie Wings in an unavailable color.