Bubble Trouble was released on June 12, 2014, with its hard mode being released on June 26, 2014. This is the ninth created adventure in Animal Jam and the fourth adventure available for all Jammers. It can only be played by aquatic animals.
WalkthroughThe player spawns in an ocean with Liza on a rock up on the surface. She asks you to explore the ocean and see what you can find. The player explores the ocean only to find that the path has been blocked by goo spewing valves, which the player must close by performing the swirl action in the circle of bubbles above the valve. Once they close the first area of valves, they meet a dolphin who is trapped in a cage and says he will give you a wheel for the next valve if you find a key to release him. The last phantom destroyed in the area will drop the key that needs to be used to open the cage.
Once the dolphin is released, they produce a wheel which needs to be taken to the valve and placed on it. Once the wheel is placed on the valve, bubbles appear and you can swirl in them to close the valve. You must continue to explore the ocean, dealing with phantoms and one-way currents, which are similar to the slides in earlier adventures with caves. You need to find the keys to unlock three more caged dolphins. The keys are in areas blocked by goo spewing valves that need their wheels found and placed on them. A Dolphins Only Passage is included in this adventure, which is hidden behind some seaweed. In the hard mode of the adventure, there is also a Turtles Only Passage; it is at the most complicated portion of the game. You will find it at the bottom of the entire map, and it is very well hidden. Once the three dolphins are released, they help you in swirling over and opening a large hatch.
Once the hatch is open, you proceed through it and must avoid touching the Phantom Coral, which lines the walls as you pass by what appears to be a phantom factory of some kind. Once you are past the factory, some final currents return you to Liza safely. Liza will ask what you have found below the surface and will award you with 5 different prizes to choose from. After completing the adventure, you will return to where you launched the adventure from.
- Top Left: Ocean Treasure Chest
- Top Center: 1000 Gems
- Top Right: Reef Coral
- Bottom Left: Chomper Clam
- Bottom Right: Phantom Coral
- Top Left: Phantom Pipe And Valve
- Top Center: Phantom Hatch
- Top Right: Phantom Key
- Bottom Left: 1250 Gems
- Bottom Right: Phantom Bubble
Dolphins Only Passage
Turtles Only Passage (Hard Mode Only)
|List of prizes that can be won from the Turtles-only passage|
- Bubble Trouble is the first underwater Adventure. The second is In Too Deep. The third is Turning The Tide.
- This is the only Underwater Adventure open to all Jammers.
- Bubble Trouble is the fifth Adventure that is open to all players.
- This Adventure marks the introduction of Chomper Clams.
- The final currents returning to Liza hold sacks of Gems.
- Sometimes the Phantoms get stuck in the current.
- If the network/game is good (not laggy), you can realize that the avatar/animal you use is speeding up when swirling the valve open.
- Sometimes a glitch can occur where you go up a current and your animal swims back down. This can create an endless loop. This glitch can be avoided if you move your animal with the arrow keys rather than by mouse click.