Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Bow And Arrows are a non-member land clothing item that can be worn on the back. It was first released around December 2011 as one of the Daily Jamaaliday Gifts and has been a Jamaaliday Gift every year since.
The Bow and Arrows consist of a compound bow tied to a patched quiver that holds the arrows. There is a gear placed on both the upper limb and the lower limb of the bow, where the strings are attached. This item comes in sixteen different varieties.
- It used to be one of the only non-member weapons besides the Slingshot and Pirate Sword.
- The Bow and Arrows released in 2011 later received the golden "Rare" badge in 2012 and were renamed to Rare Bow And Arrows.
- The non-rare versions were a Jamaalidays gift on December 23, 2012 and 2013, as well as on December 20, 2014 and December 14, 2015.
- There is a non-rare "neon" blue variety of the Bow and Arrows that cannot be obtained from the Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
- There is a members-only counterpart to this item called the Golden Bow And Arrows.
- This item looks somewhat similar to the Long Bow.
- Both the rare and non-rare versions can be found as random prizes in certain Adventures.