The Bow And Arrows are a non-member land clothing item that can be worn on the back. It was first released around December 2011 as one of the Daily Jamaaliday Gifts and has been a Jamaaliday Gift every year since.
The Bow and Arrows consist of a compound bow tied to a patched quiver that holds the arrows. There is a gear placed on both the upper limb and the lower limb of the bow, where the strings are attached. This item comes in sixteen different varieties.
- The non-rare version of the bow and arrow can be recycled for 105 Gems.
- It used to be one of the only non-member weapons besides the Slingshot and Pirate Sword.
- The Bow and Arrows released in 2011 later received the golden "Rare" badge in 2012 and were renamed to Rare Bow And Arrows.
- The non-rare versions were a Jamaalidays gift on December 23, 2012, December 23, 2013, December 20, 2014, December 14, 2015, and December 22, 2016.
- There is a non-rare "neon" blue variety of the Bow and Arrows that can be obtained through the Adventure The Forgotten Desert.
- There is a members-only variant to this item called the Golden Bow And Arrows that is sold at Epic Wonders.
- This item looks somewhat similar to the Long Bow.
- Both the rare and non-rare versions can be found as random prizes in certain Adventures.