The Bow and Arrows are non-member land clothing items. They're one of the most commonly seen items in Jamaa; while it can prove to be a challenge to obtain one. They have several strings and two gears, they also have a patched quiver. Unfortunately, these bows cannot be used in adventures. The very first version of Bow and Arrows appeared as 2011 Jamaaliday gifts. Around November 2012 most Bows and Arrows were labeled with rare tag. The second set of Bow and Arrows was released in 2012. They have different coloration and are not labeled as rare.
|Has a Rare version been released?||Yes|
|Released during Beta stage?||No|
|Are there other released variations of the item?||Yes|
|Price?||N/A; Jamaaliday Gift|
2011 Rare Bow and Arrows
The Bow And Arrows first arrived in the Jamaalidays. As seen below, there were a myriad of colors available. The Black and Lime Green bows have so far only been distributed for 2012, and the Copper and Silver only for 2011. These bow and arrows can be won in an adventure when opening Animal Gates in Hard Mode.
Another variant of the Bows And Arrows appeared on May 4, 2012.
Another variant/counterpart the Golden Bow and Arrow was sold. It costs 4,500 Gems and can only be bought and worn by members. The Golden Bow is sold in Epic Wonders. In December 24, 2012, new Bow and Arrows were released to the game. Starting in November, all of the bows from 2011's Jamaalidays were given a rare sign by AJHQ. In 2013, when the adventures were released, many Jammers reported winning Rare Bows on Hard Mode of Return of the Phantoms. It has been confirmed a Jammer can win these on the first adventure when not losing many lives.
- It is the only non-member weapon besides the Slingshot and Pirate Sword.
- The non-rare version was a Jamaaliday Daily Gift on December 23, 2012 and 2013, as well as on December 20, 2014.
- The Long Bow is a members-only bow that is commonly available in the adventure The Forgotten Desert and now the Diamond Shop. It is possibly a variant of the Bow And Arrows.
- The Neon Blue bow, as in the release of The Forgotten Desert adventure, can now be obtained through the Forgotten Desert adventure.
- The blue bows tend to be most common, along with the green and purple.