The Blanket is a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the back. It was released on June 5, 2012, and it was formerly sold at Jam Mart Clothing until it was put on clearance in May 2014.
This is a large, thick blanket that covers a Jammer's back when worn. It has a thick border on the sides with a lighter-colored, swirled pattern along the edge. The center of the blanket has an elaborate, leaf-like pattern. This item comes in various colors.
- Before its release in stores, there was at least one that was traded between Jammers in 2011. However, its first origins remain unclear.
- Before it was sold in 2012, it was an accessory that could be worn in the Best Dressed game.
- The rare version of the Blanket is the Rare Blanket. It was released for Rare Item Monday on March 3, 2014.
- There was a glitch where if a hyena was sleeping while wearing a blanket, it would float in mid air; however, this was patched.
- It can be won in The Forgotten Desert.
- When worn, it looks very similar to the Royal Cape.