Not to be confused with the Scary Horns.
The Big Skull is a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the head. It was first released in Jam Mart Clothing sometime during Beta Testing and remained in stores until it went on clearance around June 2012. It returned in November 2012, but it was removed once again on June 20, 2015. It returned once again on July 31, 2016, and can be currently purchased at Jam Mart Clothing.
This is the top half of a skull with large horns coming from either side of the head. It has three teeth and two triangular eye sockets. There is also a small bone that, when worn, goes through the wearer's nose or mouth. This item comes in nine varieties, one of which is a rare variant.
- When it was first released, it was sold for only 350 Gems; this price increased sometime during Beta Testing.
- The very first color of this item was changed into a new color sometime during Beta Testing.
- The shape of this item changed slightly (the horns were made longer) after the "3D" update in June 2012.
- There is a very similar, non-member version called the Scary Horns. It has the same basic shape with different colors.
- The "Rare" version was released for Rare Item Monday on October 8, 2012, in the Shiveer Shoppe.
- This item can be won in The Forgotten Desert.