For the item, see Best Dressed (Item).
Best Dressed is a multiplayer mini-game that was originally only found in Coral Canyons and was later added to the Sol Arcade. It was first introduced in November 2011. It can also be found in Jammers' Dens in the form of the Best Dressed Arcade Machine, the den item of the Game.
The main goal of this game is to create an outfit corresponding to a theme given to each player in the round. When finished, the contestants vote for the outfit they think matches the theme the most.
The game takes place in a fashion arena with a stage that consists of two long ledges and a water pool near the bottom. If a round is already in progress, the player will be moved to a room where they can try on clothing. When a theme is presented, the player has 45 seconds to dress their best according to the theme. Then, when every player is finished dressing up (or after 45 seconds have passed), they appear on the stage for voting. Each player can vote for only one other animal and they cannot vote for themselves. If a player does not vote in the time provided, they will not receive any reward regardless of their ranking from the votes.
There can be a maximum of 10 Jammers playing this game. Empty slots are often filled by Bots.
Below are results as of a full 10-Jammer game.
|1st place||200 Gems|
|2nd place||150 Gems|
|3rd place||100 Gems|
|4th or below||50 Gems|
- Rewards vary based on the amount of Jammers in lobby.
- Jammers that did not vote gain no Gems.
The following clothing options can be available to dress up with in the game. However, only some of this clothing is available in each round, not all of it.
|List of Themes|
|Best for a Fancy Dinner|
|Best for a Hike|
|Best for the Beach|
|Best for Adventuring|
|Best for Exploring|
|Best for School|
|Best for Sports|
|Best for Summer|
|Best for Winter|
|Best for Work|
|Most like an Astronaut|
|Most like a Bug|
|Most like a Circus Performer|
|Most like a Cowboy|
|Most like a Dancer|
|Most like a Dessert|
|Most like a Doctor|
|Most like a Firefighter|
|Most like a Hero|
|Most like a Leader|
|Most like a Monster|
|Most like a Ninja|
|Most like a Party Animal|
|Most like a Phantom|
|Most like a Police Officer|
|Most like a Pop Star|
|Most like a Robot|
|Most like Royalty|
|Most like a Singer|
|Most like a Superhero|
|Most like a Teacher|
|Most like a Vampire|
|Most like a Vegetable|
|Most like a Warrior|
|Most Like a Zombie|
There are six possible achievements that can be earned when playing Best Dressed:
- There is an underwater version of Best Dressed in Bahari Bay. Unlike the land version however, this one features underwater clothing. It also has separate achievements. However, this version is not accessible in the Sol Arcade. One has to be an underwater animal to play this game.
- Jammers can play this game to see how an item would look on their animal.
- Most items in the game are no longer obtainable in the land of Jamaa.
- Occasionally, items that are currently on sale will appear instead of Betas or Rares. This is because they were formerly beta items.
- If a Jammer doesn't vote in time, they won't get the Gems they earned. Other players can see this in the end on the ranking page.
- Some items that are available to wear in Best Dressed are shown in unreleased colors.
- By clicking to the right of the dark purple in Best Dressed color palette, your animal can use the secret raspberry color, instead of the icy blue on the normal color palette outside of the game.
- All players can wear any item in the Best Dressed inventory, unlike outside of the game where most items are restricted to members.
- If a Jammer joins a round-in-progress, they have the opportunity to practice dressing until the next round begins.
- More than one Jammer can earn first, second, or third place. Sometimes, Jammers don't earn a place, which is considered as fourth on the Round Results sheet, and they still see the black silhouette of their animal.
- This is the only minigame that can be played underwater and on land so far.
- A glitch can occur using the Games menu. If a player chooses to play the opposite version of the game, they will appear invisible in game.
- You can not use underwater-exclusive patterns and eyes in best dressed when playing as an amphibious animal.
- The rasberry color has been replaced with a light pink color.
- A Jammer can see 2 animals in the same spot.
- Sometimes a person will be hidden when it is time to vote.
- There was a glitch that allowed one to keep the items that they wore, however, this was later patched.
- There is a glitch that happens when a Jammer playing as an Arctic Fox will not see the striped print on themselves once the voting begins, even if they are equipping it.
- There is a rare glitch where a Polar bear is still dancing, even while voting in the next round.
- There is a glitch when a Jammer changes their eyes, the display will show the eye color as purple.
- There is a glitch that causes some Jammers to not see the rewards screen after each round. As a result, they do not receive any Gems.
- Sometimes more than one username will be highlighted on the winners screen. The person experiencing the glitch recieves the highlighted gems in addition to their own.
|Click Expand to view|
|Click Expand to view|