This article either lacks images, has too few to be considered complete, or needs some of higher quality. You can assist Animal Jam Wiki by adding some.
Balloosh is a swamp-themed location in Jamaa. This is the place where the Ancient Heartstone originated from. It was released on February 15, 2018. It links to Mt. Shiveer through a bridge above the Hot Cocoa Hut and links to Appondale from a pathway behind the Conservation Museum.
The Ancient Heartstone from The River's Heart is located in the middle of the map with two fangs. There is a circle of mysterious stones with markings similar to the Ancient Heartstone in the bottom right corner. In the top right corner, there is a wooden building on stilts that resembles a market, which houses one of the land's shops, Ancient Antiquities. On the left side of the map, near the bridge to Appondale, there is a large tree with spiral steps leading up to two platforms located near the top. In the top left corner of the land is the Temple of the Ancients, an ancient-looking stone building covered in glowing markings. Stone bridges, wooden walkways, and stepping stones connect the different areas, as well as waterfalls flowing from the Ancient Temple.
- Temple of the Ancients - a small temple similar to the buildings in the ancient city in The Mystery Below. There are vines overhanging the walls and a glowing blue crystal near a water area on the top.
- Ancient Antiquities - Built into the wall of the wooden market structure. It sells fossil-like den items.
- Ancient Armory - Inside Temple of the Ancients, sells the Ancient Armor set and Juno's Armor Set.
- Ancient Treasures - Inside the Temple of the Ancients, sells Juno themed den items.
- Balloosh is a marsh-like land and is most likely based off of the Everglades, a region of marshes in Florida.
- There was originally a sketch for Balloosh that was removed from Animal Jam's files in 2017. This 2017 version of Balloosh looks very different from when the room was officially released in February 2018.
- This 2017 version is most likely an early concept for the final version of the land.
- There's also used to be an earlier sketch of the land.
- It is possible to climb up the market structure, similar to the tree in Appondale.
- It is currently the only land area in Jamaa that has yet to be released in Play Wild.
- The Heartstone was changed to have fangs when the Sabertooth was released.
- There is a Phantom Pipe and Valve at the bottom right of the temple. The appearance of this item is unknown.
- On November 22, 2018, the phantom pipe and valve was removed, and the appearance of a Phantom Wall Decal was added to underneath the bridge.
- On November 29, 2018, the phantom wall decal was removed due to the Jamaalidays, in turn, a Jamaaliday Phantom Plushie was put near the entrance of the temple, which only appears as a Jamaaliday decoration in Balloosh,
Journey Book Locations
|Click Expand to view|
|Click Expand to view|