Bahari Bay is an underwater area in Animal Jam. It was first released on September 15, 2011. This ocean area has a ladder up to Crystal Sands in the north, a cave to Crystal Reef in the west, and a passage to the Deep Blue in the south.
The only shop in this area is Bahari Bargains, which sells underwater clothes and includes a recycling barrel to recycle clothing for Gems. This shop is located just to the right of the seahorse statue and appears as a double-door wooden entry attached to the side of the rocks.
- Best Dressed - This best dressed is for underwater animals only. Dress in the clothes that match the theme best. Vote for the Jammer you believe dressed best. A reminder is to change you colors, eyes, and patterns as well!
- Splash and Dash - This game was tested by members, but now everyone can play this game! It is something similar to Jamaa Derby, but with the dolphins replacing the horses.
This journey book page consists of eleven animals and landscape features that can be found all around. The reward for completing this page is a Seahorse Fountain like the one in the center of Bahari Bay.
|Click "show" to see a list of Journey Book features and their locations|
- Bahari Bay is the underwater equivalent of Jamaa Township; when first buying an underwater animal, Jammers are teleported here first, rather than the other ocean territories.
- Bahari Bay and Crystal Reef share the same music.
- This area was introduced at the same time as Crystal Reef.
- The meaning of Bahari comes from the Arabic origin meaning 'from the sea'.