For the pet counterpart, see Pet Arctic Wolf.
The Arctic Wolf is a members-only land animal that was first released in October 2012. It was originally available only as a promotional gift when redeeming specific Arctic Wolf Gift Cards that included a three month Membership. It was re-released on May 30, 2013, as one of the animals sold in the Diamond Shop.
The default coloring has maroon-pink ears, a white overcoat, and a light grey undercoat. The eyes are shaped like half-moons with white in the center and a black outline. This differs from the default artwork that shows a blue-grey overcoat, a white undercoat, and blue-grey eyes.
|Sits much like a wolf, but taller and stronger pose with its tail raised|
|A more relaxed version of the hula. Turning it's body side to side, arms smoothly following the sway of hips, and slightly moving it's feet as it dances|
|Lays down in a loose curl position, head rested on front paws, chest rising and falling softly|
|Hops up and down, tail bobbing and paws kicking out; seems almost like an in-place leap|
|Rolls on the ground playfully, much like a dog; shakes out fur and rolls again|
- They are related to common Wolves. However, Arctic Wolves have more fur upon their chests and tail than normal Wolves do, and are members-only, unlike Wolves.
- Arctic Wolves in the game are larger than normal wolves, but in reality, they are smaller.
- Arctic Wolves are able to enter the Wolves Only Party, as they are a subspecies of the Wolf, but cannot unlock Wolves-only passages in adventures.
- Arctic Wolves have animal passages in many adventures such as Return of the Phantoms and The Hidden Falls.
- They are the 17th animal to be introduced in Jamaa, and the second animal released as part of a gift card bundle.
- Initially, players could only obtain an Arctic Wolf from an Arctic Wolf three-month membership gift card, with the name of "Arctic Wolf", but after they were released to the diamond shop, Arctic Wolf gift cards were no longer sold.
- In-game, Arctic wolves cannot use the eyes shown in the artwork of them.
- The colors in the color palette for the Arctic Wolf are reversed, the top box being for the under coat while the bottom box is for the over coat.
- The default colors for the overcoat and for the eyes are not one of the available color choices, and are no longer available once it is changed.
- There is a Giant Plushie, a line of regular plushies, a Claw Machine and Pet based on the arctic wolf.
- When a Tuxedo Jacket, Holiday Sweater, Knitted Sweater, or other shirts are worn, the items go underneath the Arctic Wolf's thick "mane".
- There is a glitch where the Cosmic Necklace shows the incorrect pendant when worn by an Arctic Wolf, but it displays correctly in the Change Your Look menu.
- A giant Arctic Wolf statue serves as the animal shop in the middle of the Diamond Shop.
- As a promotion, there are now Snowflake Arctic Wolves. There are snowflakes surrounding the character in-game and patterns reminiscent of the Spring Bunny.
|Click Expand to view|
|Click Expand to view|