These animals are one of most popular animals in Jamaa, their Alpha is Juno.
The Arctic Wolf can be bought for 10 Diamonds at the Diamond Shop like the Snow Leopard, Cheetah, Kangaroo, etc. After you purchase one at the Diamond Shop, they can be purchased in your inventory for 1,000 Gems. The Arctic Wolf used to able to be bought as a gift card, much like other Diamond Shop animals. The gift cards can be bought at Walmart for $15.99 (U.S); however, they do not give the animal anymore. They give 10 Diamonds, used for purchasing the animal in-game. They also give 6,000 gems, unlike the 15,000 and the selected animal.
There is also a pet Arctic Wolf based on these animals.
The default coloring has maroon-pink ears, snowy-white overcoat and a slightly duller undercoat. The eyes are white half-moons, rimmed with black. Contrastingly, the artwork shows a silvery-gray to blueish-gray overcoat and a paler gray undercoat, complete with dark grayish eyes rimmed with blue.
Sit: Sits much like a wolf, but taller and stronger pose.
Dance - A more relaxed version of the hula.
Sleep - Lays down in a loose curl position, head rested on front paws, breathing softly.
Play:Rolls on the ground playfully, much like a dog; shakes out fur and rolls again.
Hop - Hops up and down, tail bobbing and paws kicking out; seems almost like an in-place leap.
- Arctic Wolves have caves in Greely's Inferno hard mode and Return of the Phantoms.
- Before Diamonds were invented, they used to cost 1,000 Gems like the other animals.
- There is a Giant Plushie of them sold at the Diamond Shop for one Diamond.
- They are the 17th animals introduced to Jamaa, and the second animal available to own by purchasing a gift card (the first being the Lion).
- Arctic Wolves are able to enter the Wolves Only Party, because they are a subspecies of the Wolf.
- Arctic Wolves can open gates in Adventures.
- Goof: Arctic wolves in the game are larger than normal wolves, but in real life, they are smaller.