The Arctic Wolf is a members-only land animal that was first released in October 2012. It was originally only available as a promotional gift when redeeming specific Arctic Wolf Gift Cards that included a three month Membership. It was re-released on May 30, 2013 as one of the animals sold in the Diamond Shop.
The default coloring has maroon-pink ears, a white overcoat, and a light grey undercoat. The eyes are shaped like half-moons with white in the center and a black outline. This differs from the default artwork that shows a blue-grey overcoat, a white undercoat, and dark blue eyes.
|Sit||Sits much like a wolf, but taller and stronger pose with its tail raised|
|Dance||A more relaxed version of the hula. Turning it's body side to side, arms smoothly following the sway of hips, and slightly moving it's feet as it dances|
|Sleep||Lays down in a loose curl position, head rested on front paws, chest rising and falling softly|
|Play||Rolls on the ground playfully, much like a dog; shakes out fur and rolls again|
|Hop||Hops up and down, tail bobbing and paws kicking out; seems almost like an in-place leap|
- They are related to common Wolves; however, Arctic Wolves are much larger and have more fur, mostly on their chests, than normal Wolves do, and they are members-only, unlike Wolves.
- Arctic Wolves in the game are larger than normal wolves, but in reality, they are smaller.
- Arctic Wolves are able to enter the Wolves Only Party, as they are a subspecies of the Wolf, but cannot unlock Wolves-only passages in adventures.
- Arctic Wolves have animal passages in many adventures such as Return of the Phantoms and The Hidden Falls.
- They are the 17th animal to be introduced in Jamaa, and the second animal released as part of a gift card bundle.
- Initially, players could only obtain an Arctic Wolf from an Arctic Wolf three-month membership gift card, with the name of "Arctic Wolf," but after they were released to the diamond shop, Arctic Wolf gift cards were no longer sold causing the name "Arctic Wolf" to no longer be obtainable.
- In-game Arctic wolves cannot use the eyes shown in the artwork of them.
- The colors in the color palette for the Arctic Wolf are reversed, the top box being for the under coat while the bottom box is for the over coat.
- The default colors for the overcoat and for the eyes are not one of the available color choices, and are no longer available once it is changed.
- There is a Giant Plushie, a line of regular plushies, a Claw Machine and Pet based on the arctic wolf.
- When Tuxedo Jackets, Holiday Sweaters, Knitted Sweaters, and other shirts are worn, the items go underneath the Arctic Wolf's thick mane.
- There is a glitch where the Cosmic Necklace shows the incorrect pendant when worn by an Arctic Wolf, but it displays correctly in the Change Your Look menu.
- A giant Arctic Wolf statue serves as the animal shop in the middle of the Diamond Shop.