Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Arctic Hood is a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the head. It was originally released during the Beta Testing in Jam Mart Clothing and then re-released in the Shiveer Shoppe around February 2011. It went on clearance in August 2012 and has not been sold in stores since, but can still be won in The Forgotten Desert.
This item is a hood with a fur trim. Attached to the hood is an eye piece with small curly spikes on the top. The very top of the hood ends in a curl. This item comes in ten varieties (including the rare version).
- The rare version was released on September 24, 2012 for Rare Item Monday.
- The turquoise-colored hood with the green eye-piece is often called the "Beta Arctic Hood" by Jammers because it was the first hood released in the early stages of Beta Testing and it did not return to stores after Beta Testing ended.
- This "Beta" variant is often confused with another version that has very similar colors, the light blue hood with the green eye-piece.
- After Beta Testing ended, a dark purple hood replaced the turquoise-colored hood as the default color; this dark purple default matched the default Arctic Coat that was released around this time.
- Many of the colors that were released during Beta Testing - excluding the turquoise with green eye-piece - are often incorrectly called "non-Beta" by Jammers because they were still available after Beta Testing ended.
- Some of the hoods have different colored eye pieces, although five variants have black eye pieces.