There is a mud pool in Appondale. When a Jammer stays in the mud for a long amount of time, they are covered in variable amounts of mud depending on how long they have been in the pool. To wash the mud off, the Jammer has to move around, complete an action, or wash off in a body of water (i.e. Crystal Sands.)
- Claws N' Paws - A pet shop where Jammers can buy many different pets and items for their pets. It also contains a physical version of the pet stop and the Pet Den Item Shop. Everything available at Claws 'N Paws is available on the animal customization screen. All of the normally available pets in Jamaa can be found here. This does not include seasonal pets. In the first draft, Claws 'N Paws was going to be Peck's home and Guardian Land. The tree housing Claws 'N Paws can be climbed and sat on.
- Conservation Museum - This is where Jammers can learn about animals from exhibits, donate Gems to help endangered species like lions, tigers, etc., print and color activity pages, play the Claw, and buy hat accessories such as the Eagle Hat, Panda Hat, and Monkey Hat. Jammers can also stop by the Appondale Theater and watch animations. The Museum Shop is located in here and Museum Den Shop was located in here.
- Cake Shop - This is a temporary shop that only sells one item - Appondale Tree Cake.
|Fruit Slinger||Each fruit has a different ability and advantage. You drag your mouse to aim and release by letting go. Destroy the phantoms in the fort to lose! (Hint: If there are structures in mid-air, try aiming at an angle).|
|Pest Control||A game sort of like balloons. Place the defenders, or animals on the path. Upgrade the most important predators to improve their performance. If you let them escape, your health will decrease. Extra tokens equal an extra gem bonus!|
|Disc Toss||Click the "jump" button to catch as many frisbees as you can. The golden discs give you bonus Gems! You are allowed only three misses.|
This journey book page consists of eleven animals and landscape features that can be found all around Appondale. The reward for completing this page is the Acacia Pet Tree.
- There is a glitch in which a player will go into the mud, then goes to the Wolves Only Party and Greely's Hideout den magma area, with the aftermath being their animal turning red.
- It is possible to climb up the giant tree.
- This is the first land to be released on Play Wild outside the beta stage; it was released in Play Wild on February 1, 2016.
- The Giant Tree hosting Claws 'N Paws was originally designed to be Peck's home.
- Clicking below Appondale, about next to the Adventure Button, you can enter the Basement of Secrets.
- The mobile game Play Wild did not have this land until February 1, 2016, despite the game being released several months prior.
- Animal Jam Never takes away the chimes by the tree even when its not halloween
|Click Expand to view|