Phantoms, the main villains in Jamaa. As stated through an animated video, the Alphas come from a foreign land and came to Jamaa to help them with the Phantom war. They succeeded in ending that war, destroying a giant unnamed Phantom and driving out the surviving Phantoms. The Alphas seemed to have made themselves at home in Jamaa and protect it from any threats, including the return of the Phantoms. Because of this, the Phantoms see the Alphas as their arch-enemies and biggest threat, which is why their plan is to capture them to prevent them from aiding Jammers.
This list is derived from the named animal statues that are sold alongside the main Alpha statues. These animals have not made any appearances in the game apart from their statues.
- They are said to come from Earth, according to Animal Jam Official Insider's Guide.
- They were originally called Shamans, but this changed in 2011.
- Originally, some of the land areas included statues for the Alphas (such as Sir Gilbert in Crystal Sands) and (Graham in Sarepia Forest), but these were removed when the lands were redesigned in 2011.
- Their statues are sold at The Chamber of Knowledge and bronze versions are sold at AJ Birthday Party.
- Tavie is the only alpha to have a pet.
- Peck is the only alpha not to be shown in a adventue.